Thursday 25 October 2012

Oasap Top Picks

oasap wishlist2

Oasap have really impressed me this season with some of the new items they've recently got in and I can safely say that I'll be gravitating towards some of their jumpers and knitwear for a/w! I've been looking for a jumper exactly like the first one and have literally fallen in love with it. The print is so nice and I'd probably just throw it on over a black skater skirt with tights and boots! The second one looks so warm with batwing sleeves and it also has a cut out detail at the back which makes it different. I can see it looking nice with some jeans for a simple a/w outfit. Number 3 is another loose fitting jumper, I live in these kinds of pieces throughout winter and they're just perfect for being comfy and warm. The black jumper with sheer panels at the top is gorgeous, really simple and effortless which I love. 5 is another simple versatile jumper and the detailing/pattern on it is what drew me to it in the first place. A green parka would look nice paired with it! Lastly, number 6 is the nicest fairisle patterned jumper and I want it so much. The pattern only near the neckline doesn't overpower the whole look and adds such a lovely touch, the perfect jumper for wearing over Christmas!

The links to all of the items are above if you want to check them out and have a browse on the website. Winter is probably my favourite season because I love getting chunky knitwear out and there are so many nice pieces about at the moment, it's hard to resist!

Laura x

6 comments:

  1. Oh I actually really like this collection! I am in looove with the first jumper! It is gorgeous! xoxo, Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oasap they have some fab clothing! Now following via gfc :)

    standforstyle22.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love oasap, and I love your selection! That white top is so incredibly chic! You have great taste and a very lovely blog! I'm so glad to be your newest follower :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Oasap, and I really like number 1 and 2 - gorgeous and great for fall!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...