Monday 13 January 2014

Favourite Blogs of 2013

I know that I'm a bit late on this one but I wanted to put together a post of some of my favourite bloggers from 2013. I have so many favourite blogs, you can find a list of some of them in the Blogs/Brands tab above but these are just 5 of the ones I've really been loving. You probably already know a few of them but there might be a few that you're not following or didn't know about so here they are...

Lily Melrose has been a favourite of mine for so long now, she was probably one of the first bloggers I came across and inspired me to start blogging. www.llymlrs.com

I've been a reader of Georgia's blog for a while aswell and her outfits are so effortlessly cool. Her style is amazing! www.georgialuisameramo.com

This girl has the most amazing wardrobe, every outfit is perfect! Definitely a massive style crush of mine. www.fashionslave.co.uk


Tilly-Jayne is one of my favourite style bloggers, her oufit posts are always so cool and she has gorgeous hair! www.tillyjayne.com

 Megan's blog is without a doubt one of my favourites, I always enjoy reading her posts and she has the most amazing style! Definitely go check her blog out if you haven't already! whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.co.uk

Also just wanted to add a new blog to the list, my friend has just started out her own blog so please go over and check it out! fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

Let me know what your favourite blogs are!

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart Laura!! Thanks so much and for helping me persevere with blogging!
    Gorgeous page as always... Love you

    x

    http://fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost the same as my picks would be, great choices!
    Kathleen / Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...