I've had such a lazy day today, had an extra 4 hours sleeping in bed and got up at 12:45. I definitely needed it! I decided to do something at least a little bit productive, so I got my camera out and took a few pictures of the kind of make-up I wear on a day-to-day basis. Hope you enjoy!
1. Revlon PhotoReady foundation - I can't even begin to describe how much I love this product. I've continued to repurchase this quite a few times now and I can honestly say it's the best foundation I've used. The colour is just right for my skin, I use the colour 'Vanilla', and I apply it with a normal foundation brush. I've never actually found a foundation that matches my skin so well as this one does, so when I decided to try it out I was so happy. It has full coverage which is the type of foundation I like. Also, it 'contains photochromatic pigments that bend and reflect light to help erase every flaw' which is what it says on the Boots website. I have quite a lot of acne scarring/marks and I find that when looking back at pictures, the pigments do seem to help 'erase' the visibility of them, but I wouldn't say 'every flaw'. Another big plus is that the foundation is oil-free & fragrance free making it perfect for oily/combination/sensitive skin types. It retails at £12.99 from Boots and even though it is a little bit more expensive than other drugstore foundations, it's definitely worth it, I think. I will continue to purchase this until something even more amazing comes along!
2. Rimmel London Bronzing Compact Powder - I bought this in the 'Light shimmer' colour which I think was a good move because I find that I can build it up to be darker if I want it to be or if I just want to use a little bit then it doesn't come out a really harsh darker colour like many of the bronzers I've used before. It blends nicely and is just a really good bronzer, nothing much else to say! I can't seem to find it on the Boots or Superdrug websites but it is on the Rimmel London website if you're interested - click here.
3. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealor - As you can see, the packaging/lettering is not the best because it rubs off very easily in my make-up bag and I believe the same has happened to a lot of other people. However, putting this aside it is definitely the best concealor I've used yet. I use the colour 'Light' and it's the perfect colour for me, not too dark or too light. It blends into my skin well, is oil-free and covers my blemishes like no other concealor has done before!
3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - There's already a big hole in the middle of it which shows I've used quite a bit already, ha! I really like this powder, however the colour is a just little bit too dark for my skintone but by blending it down onto my neck I find that it evens it out and gets rid of the 'powder line'. It makes my skin look really matte which is what I like in a powder and it definitely helps hold my make-up on for longer. Without this powder, my make-up would probably slide off my skin so I would really recommend this if you're looking for a lasting powder.
4. LOreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Extra Black - I received this mascara as a birthday present at the start of September last year and it's lasted me a long time, there's still some left now! It is running out a bit though so I really want to buy some more soon. It's honestly such a good mascara, really lengthens my lashes and gives them lots of volume. I also find that it separates them really well and gives a 'fanned-out lash effect' as described on Boots. The big disadvantage is that it's really pricey at £10.99. I would never pay this much for a mascara but because I received it as a present and got to try it out without actually paying for it, I do genuinely like it and think it's one of the best mascaras I've tried so I'm considering buying it when it eventually runs out.
5. LOreal Glam Shine Lipgloss - I also received this as a present along with the mascara above, and I have it in the colour 'Juicy Rose Glow' number 400. I can't seem to find this exact one on the Boots website, but I've managed to find it on Superdrug, however this colour is not showing up for some reason so if you want to try out this certain one then try searching online somewhere else to find it, maybe amazon. Love this colour so much, it's really pretty and looks lovely on it's own. I sometimes wear it over MAC's 'Please Me' and they pair together to make a gorgeous colour. I find that it's not too sticky either, but bear in mind it is a lipgloss so they're always going to be at least a little bit sticky.
6. MAC Please Me - I've reviewed this lipstick before but just thought I'd include it because it's one of the main lipsticks that I wear every day. It's such a gorgeous colour, click here to read my previous review about it.
So, that's it, the every-day makeup that I wear on a daily basis, hope this post has been a little bit interesting to you! Let me know what your thoughts are on these products or what you would recommend :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin