With pastels being in full bloom at the moment, I thought I'd put together some of my favourites that I've seen so far, to show you and maybe inspire you to buy your own pastel pieces for the Spring/Summer season if you haven't already!
At the moment I'm in love with pastel colours but I haven't yet bought any new pieces. I'm hoping to go for a small shopping trip at the weekend and I've got my eyes set on a pastel coloured Primark blazer! It would be the perfect item to introduce into my evergrowing wardrobe.
1. A beautiful contrast between the blue and purple pastel colours, and you're basically getting two for one in one shirt, perfect! Buy it here from New Look for £24.99.
2. These are from Linzi shoes which is a website I've only just discovered recently. These wedges would be great for daytime and night and the colours together look gorgeous! For £35.00, they're fairly cheap and you can also get them in turquoise and pink.
3. A really pretty pastel pink playsuit for daytime and would look lovely paired with a pastel blazer aswell! Get it here from Missguided.
4. I was trying to find some jeans or trousers but came across these wetlook leggings in a pastel pink colour instead! They'd be really easy to wear in the day when it's not so warm while still inkeeping with the pastel trend! They're from asos at £20.00, click here.
5. I've been lusting after a lace dress like this for a while but have never got round to buying one, I was originally going to buy a white one but this colour really caught my eye, buy it from Missguided here.
6. A really versatile pastel purple top to wear for both the warmer days and the colder ones, too! This is from New look at £12.99.
7. Again, another simple top to fit into the pastel trend with a really pretty layered collar. You could pair it with skirts, shorts, jeans, etc, I love versatile items! It's from Missguided again at £19.99.
8. Last but not least, the prettiest pink bag I've ever seen! It's like heaven in the form of a bag, I love it. Click here if you're interested.
Sorry if you feel like I've overloaded you with pastels! You can tell I'm really loving them at the moment and I can't wait to incorporate them into my seasonal wardrobe. Are you liking pastels, too? What have you recently bought? I'd love to know!
TWITTER | FASHIOLISTA | HELLOCOTTON | BLOGLOVIN'