Wednesday 4 July 2012

Yellow sunshine

jumper | c/o fashion union* // dress (worn as skirt) | primark // necklace | diva @ miss selfridge



The jumper is from Fashion Union, and you may or may not have heard of them before - if you haven't then you should have a browse of the website because they have some beautiful pieces and there's also a Sale on at the moment with lots of reduced prices so another excuse to go shopping! Not that you need one if you're anything like me... I never ever wear yellow for some reason, but when this came through the post and I tried it on I was really impressed. The website describes it as a 'Raglan Sleeve Marl Knit' and I really like how the yellow is woven into it which adds something a bit different. It has currently been reduced from £25.00 to £10.00 so if you want to buy it then it's probably best to go now! Direct link is here

I have a few other posts lined up including a couple of other items from fashion union aswell. I'm also hoping to get a review up sometime of the face exfoliator I've currently been using! I'm really loving how organised I am at the moment with my posts, hopefully it will stay this way for the rest of the summer! You might also have noticed I've had a bit of a play around with my blog header recently, I just get so bored easily but I'm quite content with my new one right now, let me know what you think.

HELLOCOTTON | INSTAGRAM @lauracmcv

24 comments:

  1. love your outfit!xx
    www.musicandmae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jumper is gorgeous!:) love how you've styled it too:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is so pretty! I loove it!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is outfits gorgeous! i love the new blog header, i get bored of mine easily too! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ah i'm never satisfied for a long amount of time haha x

      Delete
  5. Love the jumper, looks so snug!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab outfit!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am checking out the Fashion Union soon! x The NuLiya

    ReplyDelete
  8. this jumper looks gorgeous on you, i've never heard of fashion union before so i'll definitely be checking them out :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jumper, Fashion Union have some great things! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jumper is gorgeous :) It looks lovely on you :)
    I love fashion union, such a good site :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous jumper,
    cool outfit!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...