Thursday 21 June 2012

Pink Pleats

 dress | c/o oasap* // necklace | h&m // wedges | new look



This beautiful oasap dress arrived yesterday and I think I'm in love with it. It's an off the shoulder style which I really like and I don't actually have any dresses like this so it makes a perfect addition! The pleats make it extra feminine and pretty, and also great for dressing up or down. I'm going to the theatre at the weekend with my family and I'm planning on wearing this dress with heels, not too dressy but just right I think! It's also really good quality aswell and hangs nicely! I was slightly wary at first that it wouldn't fit me with it being in One Size only, but surprisingly it fits perfectly. I just love it, can you tell?

The length is also an added bonus, because I find when choosing dresses for me, they either come back really long or really short so I was very pleased! I can tell I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this dress and it's already quickly becoming a firm favourite in my wardrobe. I kind of feel like twirling round and round when wearing this, it's so floaty and girly! The dress comes in two colours; pink or white so if you're interested the link is here.

I also have something else to show you from oasap so hopefully should be able to blog about that soon!
What do you think about the dress? Have you ordered anything from oasap before?

HELLOCOTTON | INSTAGRAM @lauracmcv

28 comments:

  1. ooh your dress is so pretty, you look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is lovely, i havent ordered from oasap before, really would like too though! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks really pretty. I love the pleated skirt and the fact its off the shoulder. I have never shopped at oasap before but will definitely check it out! x
    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink pleats are just gorgeous! It looks so nice on you. Have fun at the theatre! Jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is such a pretty outfit! You look lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg so gorgeous, i was looking at that dress too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love the dress so much!!
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous dress! and the colour suits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit :)
    You look lovely :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pleated things! I did a post today about a pleated dress which I'm in love with, I'm going to check out oasap!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. arrrrrrrr i've had this dress in my wishlist for a few months now debating it, because it reminds me of something off Fame.. I absolutely love it, but was wary of the length (i've had so much stuff from their which likes to show my bumbum!) but this length actually looks perfect.. and now you've made me want it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress! I love the shoulders, looks lovely(:

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely dress :) The bottom is gorgeous, so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty dress, it really suits you! Love the necklace as well!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my god this dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've just ordered and got a cute crochet vest;)=) and your dress looks lovely and it sure will go well to the theatre;)=)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this dress! So nice. You look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning dress :D
    i love that necklace too

    xoxo
    Jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely dress!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a really cute dress- love the necklace with it :)

    Sofi xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Soo pretty! Have a lovely time at the theatre! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...