Friday 21 September 2012

A/W flowers and knits

shirt, cardigan: fashion union*, necklace: kukee

This is now potentially my favourite go-to outfit for A/W, I'm so in love with everything. I've featured Fashion Union on my blog before during the summer so thought it would be nice to feature again as we're changing into autumn/winter to show some of their new pieces that they've now got in for the new collection, which I have to say is amazing! Lots of knits, blouses, pretty dresses and more, autumn/winter fashion is probably my favourite.

The cardigan is unbelievably cosy and the most gorgeous knit. It also has a darker knit on the shoulders which is what I loved when I saw it on the website too. I don't really own a lot of cardigans, mostly jumpers and most of the cardigans I do have are shorter ones so this is something I can now incorporate into my wardrobe for the new season! A knitted cardigan is essential for autumn/winter, especially because I hate being cold!

The shirt goes perfectly with the cardigan aswell, the print of the shirt and the texture of the knit I think makes the outfit work together. The floral print is so pretty and the length is quite long aswell so it's great to pair with leggings underneath. Black chelsea boots would also look gorgeous for a more a/w look. I accessorised with my new gold spike necklace from Kukee which I bought with the £15 voucher that I won on Twitter a while ago, and I think it finishes off the outfit nicely!

What do you think of the outfit? Have you ever visited Fashion Union before? If not, then you should!

Laura x

20 comments:

  1. Love this whole outfit, the necklace is gorgeous! I just ordered a bracelet of the same style! xx

    http://january-sublime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah I love the bracelets aswell! X

      Delete
  2. The shirt is lovely:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Especially the necklace! It's a really nice touch!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I looove this outfit Laura! That shirt is gorgeous! xx

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a floral shirt for Autumn. You look lovely babe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially this one! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  6. I love that cardigan :) I really like your necklace too! I have a similar one and I need to star wearing it more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous wintery outfit! I particularly love that cardigan, looks so snug! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit. I've never visited FU before but I am going to now!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, I adore the cardigan. Never heard of Fashion Union before, but will have a look. x

    P.S.I am currently hosting a giveaway on my blog and would like to invite you to take part, if you like the prize. See you on the other size. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...