Thursday 4 April 2013

Marble print neon

blazer, tube pants: river island, top: h&m, necklace: topshop, sunglasses: new look

It's always hard trying to resist buying something and I'm sure most of you will be able to relate! I was at work yesterday and saw this blazer in the sale, my theory was that if it was still there at the end of my shift then I'd buy it... I can't decide if it was a good or bad thing that it was still there (suffering of the bank balance etc) but unashamedly I invested £20 and bought it. I really want to buy a cobalt blue or bright coral playsuit for the summer so I can wear it with the blazer, but I might be getting slightly ahead of myself with summer clothes...

Anyway, I paired the blazer with this tshirt from h&m because they're amazing for basics. I think I'm definitely a bit obsessed with monochrome and neon at the moment! The tube pants are perfect and I'm literally always wearing them! I bought the sunglasses last month when I was browsing in new look, they were so cheap and I loveeee them.

I haven't done much today except went on my driving lesson, my test is so close and I'm so nervous! Just so excited to pass and finally be able to drive!

Let me know what you think about the blazer, should I return or not?!

Laura x

12 comments:

  1. Your hair is looking super lovely, and i adore the necklace. Good luck on your driving tests(:

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely keep the blazer, I love how you have styled it! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt, so bright x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving bright items at the moment haha x

      Delete
  4. Such a chic outfit love the blazer x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and I love the necklace :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blazer, a definite keeper! Would look stunning with cobalt blue, your newest follower.

    Hope you will check out my blog here sometime http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...