Sunday 21 July 2013

daisy print

playsuit: motel rocks*, kimono: h&m, gladiator sandals, sunglasses: new look, 

So last weekend you might know that I went to Wireless festival after purchasing tickets when they were first released not long ago. It's my second time going to a music festival after I went to V Fest last summer and I really enjoyed it! The weather was insanely hot which definitely added to the experience aswell as making it a much more chilled out few days especially for us two anyway in terms of our energy levels which were affected by the heat! We were mainly sat down around the main stage area taking in the atmosphere and enjoying the music! On Friday we saw people like Wretch 32, Ke$ha, Snoop Dogg and Justin Timberlake which was probably the highlight of my weekend! Then Saturday which was the last day for us we saw others like Emeli Sande, Rita Ora, Macklemore and Jay-Z who was amazing. Overall a really exciting (and hot!) few days!

I was also lucky enough to work with Motel Rocks whilst I was attending Wireless and they sent me this gorgeous black and white daisy print playsuit to wear. It's really cute and perfect for the hot weather although not very practical when using public toilets haha eek! I bought this kimono from H&M before the festival and love the colour so much, the photos don't really do it justice! 

Hope you've all been enjoying the weather, let me know which festivals you're going to!

Laura x

10 comments:

  1. Love that kimono!! Might have to get one myself. That's a gorgeous playsuit too - have fun at V Fest!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the playsuit, so so pretty! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the play suit, it's very cute. The festival sounds awesome, I've never been to one.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely go sometime :) x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute playsuit! I have a pj playsuit and it's a right pain when you need to nip to the loo haha :') I've not going to any festivals this year :( I really wanted to go to Latitude... oh well! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I know, really bright! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the playsuit and your sunglasses - great blog! now following :)

    Charlie xx
    UK Fashion & Style Diary | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...