Friday 25 April 2014

So...? Burlesque Fragrance


This is one of the first beauty posts that I've done in a while and with it features this new fragrance, So...? Burlesque* that was kindly sent by Sparkle PR. I don't have the biggest perfume range so it's always nice to welcome new additions into my collection. As the name suggests, it was ultimately inspired by burlesque and the glamour that comes with it. Visually, the bottle is very simplistic and is seen to represent a burlesque dancer where it "reveals just enough to keep you intrigued." The design isn't something I'd naturally gravitate towards as I prefer glass perfume bottles on my dressing table but I can definitely see how it relates to the concept. Taken from the press release as I'm not the best at describing scents, it includes mandarin, blackcurrant, apricot, orange flower, jasmine and rose, with base notes of vanilla, amber and patchouli. It's quite a sweet, fruity fragrance which I love! I have yet to test the staying power but will keep you guys posted. It's extremely affordable aswell and you can click through to Boots here to buy!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...