Sunday 13 July 2014

Summer stripes

skirt, bardot top: river island, bag: zara via depop, shoes: new look

I can't get enough of this striped bardot top at the moment, it's so easy to tuck into a pair of high-waisted jeans, skirts, shorts, anything really! River Island do loads more in different colours and patterns aswell. This one is actually sold out online but I've linked one above which is similar! My sandals are from New Look last year so they're probably not in stock anymore but they're the perfect sandals with a slight chunky heel and zip at the back. I've done a bit of sale shopping and ordered some bits from River Island and ASOS so I'm pretty excited for those to arrive! Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!

Laura x

bloglovin | twitter | instagram @stylishbehaviour

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit, you can't go wrong with a good striped top!
    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good outfit! I love how you've teamed that top with a leather skirt x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look especially love the hat!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/bikini-season.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stripe top, stripe and off shoulder my favourite
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...