Monday 5 October 2015

New In: Lingerie


Buying pretty underwear has always been a weakness of mine. So when I saw this red lace number from ASOS I fell in love. I love the sheer lace and mesh and intricate detailing along with the double straps and open back, it really is a gorgeous piece and perfect to ask for from your other half or as a new purchase for yourself. I follow so many lingerie brands on Instagram that sell the most beautiful bralets so when I saw this black lace version in New Look at a fraction of the price I quickly snapped it up. It looks super pretty layered under an oversized white tee and ripped boyfriend jeans. The pink and black lace one underneath is a recent buy from H&M's underwear range, I love the balconette style and a longer/wider band for more support. Check out more of their pieces online here. One of my absolute all-time favourites is the Calvin Klein bralet/crop top, I have it in both black and grey and they are the comfiest underwear I own.

Where do you shop for your lingerie? What are your favourite brands?

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. The writing style you opt is really impressive and touches the mind and soul. Please produce a few lines about the topics like Women Clothing and Ladies Fashion. I want the reliable information about them as I want to increase my knowledge about these magical items.
    very cheap clothes uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you produce are really of good quality. I love to read your writings and shall come again to check out the latest posts.
    womens tops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lingerie fashion pieces look wonderfully feminine and very pretty.
    I love your ideas for layering lingerie in outfits for the perennially in vogue lingerie as outerwear looks.
    I have never purchased lingerie from Asos, New Look or H+M before, but these items look gorgeous and I may in the future.
    In the past I have purchased lingerie through HerRoom, Bare Necessities, Freshpair, Boscovs, Shadowline, Rago, Cosabella, ShopNational and many more (I am a lingerie fashion blogger).

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...