Wednesday 14 December 2011

Nearly Christmas!

So, I just thought I'd post a quick update and basically just write loads of things that come into my mind through the duration of this blog post. I'm in one of them moods where I just really need to write and I've got to admit I have abandoned my blog lately.
I've got a few ideas up my sleeve but I just haven't had chance to plan my posts out or take pictures. I WILL do it though.

I just downloaded the blogger app onto my iPhone, I can see it being really useful actually, especially for nights like these when all I want to do is climb into bed and wrap my covers around me (if you haven't guessed already then that's exactly what I'm doing right now, jealous?!)

As you can probably tell by the picture I've included, it's nearly Christmas and I am so excited! I'm actually going on holiday for Christmas in the canary islands which is different, and I wasn't too sure at first whether I wanted to because christmas IS all about the snow and wrapping up warm with hot chocolate is it not? But I've warmed to the idea and really excited to get on the plane and just get there!

Obviously, a girl needs to schedule a shopping trip beforehand...and funnily enough I have a trip planned to London this weekend and I'm staying with one of my best friends for a few days, we're going shopping, iceskating, and all that kinda stuff so I'm looking forward to that. I've been saving up for weeks! Plus it will look SO pretty in London in December with the lights and everything, I'll be making a separate post when I come back with pictures, etc :)

That's it really, just wanted to do a quick update and there might be another post on here before I go to london but if not, I will definitely be tweeting non-stop so be sure to request to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...