Friday 6 January 2012

Small christmas haul

 Dress from Topshop

 Heels from New Look

 Jumper from Topshop

 Jumper from New Look

 Canvas from Morrisons(!)

 Nail varnishes from Boots. top left - clear, bottom left - pink amazon, right - coral reef

 Shorts from New Look
Shorts from New Look inclusing belt

 Top from Topshop





First of all I want to say Happy New Year to you all, and hope you all had a great Christmas and received lots of nice presents! I was on holiday in the canary islands for christmas which was actually really good and I really enjoyed it. It was different from christmas here in England...I had my christmas dinner by the beach! Be jealous.

Todays post is just going to be a quick christmas one showing you a few things which I received or chose for people to buy me. My main present was a compact digital camera which I love! I asked for a compact because it gets quite annoying carrying round my slr sometimes when I want to use it, so I figured that I can take a smaller camera round in my bag with me, and keep my slr for when I'm doing more professional/photography things. I mainly got clothes, and chose a few nail varnishes too. I absolutely l.o.v.e the canvas I got given too - 'Keep calm and go shopping' Pretty much defines my whole life!

Last couple of photos are just a few outfits that I put together and wore on holiday, for daytime and night. The last one is what I wore to go out on new year's eve, not too dressy or too casual. The top is from Primark which I've featured on a previous post, click here to see it. Then I just wore leggings and my new black wedges.

How was your christmas and new year? What did you get? Link me to your christmas posts on what you received!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH! Keep Calm & Go Shopping (: I LOVE IT! as well as everything you got. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...