Monday 16 January 2012

Wishlist

wishlist


I have been lusting after these gorgeous skinny jeans recently, I love the colour so much! I can see them going really nicely with a lot of things I have but at £40 from River Island they're just too expensive for me at the moment. (Need to get myself a job!) The wedges are also from River Island as is the handbag. The wedges are limited edition which means I'm probably not going to come into any money anytime soon so it's inevitable that I've got to part with these babies. My addiction to MAC lipsticks still exists and I'm loving Creme cup at the moment. Also, I really want to try Collection 2000's Creme Puff matte lip creams so possibly be expecting a review sometime soon! Desperately need a new handbag because I've had my brown one from Peacocks for a while now and I'm getting bored so this one from River Island would be perfect, I need it in my life! After playing on Mario Kart for most of my time in essex when staying with my friend, I've come to the conclusion that this is also something which needs to enter my (sad) life. And soon please!

9 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I too want the mac lipstick and those jeans im sure you can get for much cheaper if you wish. Great pick

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those jeans- great color

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. River Island is so good in S/S! And I too need Mario Kart in my life, we actually go to a pub by uni to play. Saddoooo's! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wish list love the shoe and gotta love mario :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE mac lipstick too. it's my favorite! will have to try out this color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are actually amazing! I think I want them in my life.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome wishlist, I'm in love with those shoes <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting some skinny jeans in a fun color as well and OMG Mario Kart is so much fun!!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...