Sunday, 10 March 2013

Life of a style blogger

jumper: h&m, shirt: fashion union*, skirt: topshop, faux fur cardigan: river island

The other day I realised that the definition of my life is clothes. I work in a retail store where I'm constantly surrounded by clothes, I'm a fashion and clothing student where I learn about fashion itself, and I spend the majority of my money on clothes. All these factors are enablers of my love for fashion and style therefore fuelling my desire to buy everything I see. Well not quite but you get the picture! I got paid at the start of the month, and decided to spend the remains of my money on clothes and throughout the month I'm making wishlists on what next to buy. Life of a fashion student and style blogger.

Anyway, onto the outfit! I bought the aztec print faux fur cardigan last month from river island, I've already featured it in one of my previous posts but I think it pairs nicely with the pink jumper and white shirt. The jumper and collar look is such a classic style and probably something I wear a lot as it's so easy. The cardigan is actually really thick making it so warm and it's one of those pieces that I'm happy I spent money on because I probably would've regretted it if not!

Also, just thought I'd mention the Company Style Blogger Awards, I would never ever expect to win but it's worth a shot! It would be amazing if you could vote for me for Best Teen Fashion Blog, just click the link >

Hope you've had a lovely weekend,

Laura x


  1. I love that cardigan and jumper!Xx

  2. Gorgeous outfit, love the cardigan xx

  3. I have nominated you, I love your style! xxx

  4. That cardigan is awesome. Want now! :)

  5. love love love that cardigan x

  6. I really love that cardigan, it's such a lovely colour!


  7. I'm not even a fashion student but my life is about fashion all the time haha! I spent 90% of my spare time on webshops and the other 10% reading fashion blogs haha ;) You look really lovely Laura! That cardigan is soo lovely! :) x Laura

  8. Gorgeous outfit


  9. such a cute look! Love the pointed collar on the blouse!


  10. This Faux fur cardigan is so cute! lovely blog :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx | UK Fashion Blog


Thanks for commenting! x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...