Monday 16 June 2014

Pink injection

blazer: the city rack*, shirt, skirt: river island, shoes: topshop, sunglasses: h&m

This blazer is the perfect shade for summer and is such a lovely waffle fabric, it gives it some texture and a bit more detail! I wasn't too sure how it would work in my wardrobe but I've paired it with a classic white shirt and my faux leather skirt both from River Island and I think it injects some colour to an otherwise simple monochrome look. Blazers are such an easy way to cover up aswell if it's too warm to wear a jacket!

Laura x

bloglovin | twitter | instagram @stylishbehaviour

2 comments:

  1. Envious of your outfit posts lately misses!! That blazer is lovely, would be a lovely cover up to use ATM :) xxx

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absoolutely stunning Laura! I love that blazer! It looks amazing on you! x Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...