Tuesday 5 November 2013

Winter buys

dress: river island, faux fur gilet, necklace: h&m, parka coat: dorothy perkins

I've finally bought myself a winter coat that will keep me warm and last me until next year! I decided that going for the parka would be a good option as it has a big hood and pockets. I can't remember the last time I had a coat with a hood, definitely thankful for it when I don't have an umbrella! It's super warm and cosy and perfect for pairing with any outfit so I think that's £55 well spent. You will have seen the gilet in my last post and I still love it so much!

I bought this dress a few weeks ago and it's so cute! I love the collar and the fit of it, such a nice dress for transitioning between daytime and night aswell. I've actually had the hem taken up a bit because it was a little too long and was quite flared at the bottom which didn't suit me! The link is above if you want it aswell.

Laura x

8 comments:

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...